10 Reasons to Print Photos
- REVISIT - Printed photos are a way to revisit and relive special moments in your life.
- MEMORIES -Hanging printed photos in your home is a way to make your house a home. Hanging "memories" is a regular reminder that we are loved.
- LOOK, TOUCH, FEEL - Technology changes and there may come a time when a digital image is lost or no longer accessible.
- DOCUMENT - Print a photobook once a year. You can look back year by year and reflect. This is a great way to document your family events, travels and special celebrations.
- GIFTS - Giving a printed photo is a heartfelt gesture to share your photos with your favorite people.
- JOY - An inexpensive way to add joy to your life. Print and display your photos.
- PRESERVE - Don't lose precious photos that are stored on your phone or computer.
- DECOR - Photos make great décor for your home and office.
- GENERATIONS - Link the generations through photographic prints. The younger generation lives in a digital age and their link to the family history will be through photographs.
- CELEBRATE - Important milestones need to be documented with photos and this will create a photographic journey through time.
Margie Temme Photography located in St. George, Utah specializes in prints of all sorts. Photographic paper, metal and canvas prints, photo books and albums are all ways to print images from our session. Creating a gallery wall can be fun and easy! I can create a scaled mockup using images from our session. This takes all of the guess work out of sizing and image selection. You can see exactly what it will look like before you buy.
Margie Temme Photography specializes in Family Photo Sessions, Events and High School Seniors. Located in St. George Utah with frequent travel to Southern CA.
Parts of 10 tips were taken from excerpts of Nations Photo Lab article.